Ironsides Layflat Heavy-Duty Water Discharge Hose
Type: Water Hose
- A heavy duty PVC water discharge hose featuring a premium quality PVC tube and cover.
- Hose is reinforced with two spiral plies and longitudinal synthetic cords.
- MSHA-accepted for use as a water hose in underground mining applications
- Not intended for use as a fire hose.
Features and Advantages
- Durable PVC Material – Provides good abrasion, chemical and UV resistance.
- Premium Heavy Duty Construction – Our most durable PVC layflat hose. Designed for applications requiring higher working pressures.
- MSHA Accepted – Hose accepted by United States Dept. of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration as having met the Interim Fire Criteria Acceptance of Products Taken Into Underground Mines, acceptance no. IC-218/3.
- UV Resistant – Hose resists damage that can result from exposure to UV light, allowing for prolonged outdoor use.
- Smooth PVC Tube – Provides low friction loss.
- PVC Cores – Hoses coiled around durable PVC cores providing for easy unwinding.
- Compact Design – Flat hose design rolls up into tight coils for easy storage and transport, takes up less space than other hoses.
Premium quality PVC
Reinforced with two spiral plies and longitudinal synthetic cords.
Premium quality PVC
-5 to 170 ºF
-20 to 76 ºC
Note: Longer lengths available by special order.
|Series Number||Size||Hose ID||Wall Thickness||Working Pressure at 68ºF||Burst Pressure at 68ºF||Coil Length||Weight||Request a Quote|
|IS150X300||1 1/2 in||1.61 in||0.0870 in||150 psi||450 psi||300 ft||0.23 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|IS200X300||2 in||2.09 in||0.0910 in||150 psi||450 psi||300 ft||0.32 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|IS250X300||2 1/2 in||2.58 in||0.0950 in||150 psi||450 psi||300 ft||0.41 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|IS300X300||3 in||3.09 in||0.0980 in||150 psi||450 psi||300 ft||0.52 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|IS400X300||4 in||4.10 in||0.1100 in||125 psi||375 psi||300 ft||0.76 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|IS600X300||6 in||6.16 in||0.1180 in||115 psi||345 psi||300 ft||1.21 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|IS800X300||8 in||8.15 in||0.1220 in||70 psi||210 psi||300 ft||1.62 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|IS800X100||8 in||8.15 in||0.1220 in||70 psi||210 psi||100 ft||1.62 lbs/ft||Request Quote|
|IS1000x100||10 in||10.12 in||0.1300 in||65 psi||195 psi||100 ft||1.95 lbs/ft||Request Quote|