Kuri Tec Series A3236 Hi-Purity Non-Toxic LLDPE Water Hose
Type: Water Hose
A flexible, non-contaminating food grade hose that is ideal for use in food, beverage and water applications.
* Use of compression fittings with Kuri Tec yarn-reinforced hose is not recommended. Hose claims involving use of these fittings will be disallowed.
- Transfer of food, beverages and water.
- Transfer of deionized water.
- Water sampling.
- Water bottling equipment.
- Water transfer lines for semiconductor manufacturing, where applicable.
- Temporary residential water supply lines.
- Environmental clean-up applications involving water and chemicals.
- Extremely light weight.
- Good resistance to U. V. and weather aging.
- Exceptionally low hydrocarbon extraction into water, as compared to the EPA MCL’s (maximum contaminant levels) for drinking water.
- Extremely low hydrocarbon absorption from contaminated water samples.
- Excellent low temperature flexibility.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- One-piece lengths.
- Opaque jacket reduces tendency for algae growth in warm, sunny applications.
- Phthalate Free!
Special co-extruded tube with the inner contact surface meeting applicable FDA(04), NSF(12) and RoHS(16) requirements.
High tensile strength yarn
Blue EVA copolymer . . . complies with FDA(04) and RoHS(16) requirements.
-10 to 140 ºF
-23 to 60 ºC
For applications requiring minimal stretch, this hose is also available with longitudinal cords by ordering Series A3246 ... check with JGB for minimum quantity requirements.
|Series No.||Size Code||Nominal||Max. Working Pressure (PSI)†||Standard Length||Approx. Wt. per pkg.||Request Quote|
|A3236-08X300||08||1/2||12.7||.750||19.1||200||100||300||33 lbs.||Request Quote|
|A3236-12X300||12||3/4||19.1||1.125||28.6||200||100||300||68 lbs.||Request Quote|
|A3236-16X200||16||1||25.4||1.375||34.9||150||75||200||59 lbs.||Request Quote|