Dixon Two Piece 4" Hammer Union Nut
Frac Hose Fittings
Call one of our specialists at (315) 451-2770 or Contact us by email at
New Product Made for the Oil & Gas Industry
The transfer of water, brine, water-based chemicals, water-based acids and gelatenous proppant slurry used at hydraulic fracturing sites.
- Part is produced of iron meeting ASTM A47 standards, this is the same iron used in our one-piece frac fittings
- No welds or pipe threads to deteriorate causing premature leakage
- Two-piece nut is pinned and bolted for perfect alignment
- Hammer nut is forged to ASTM 105N standards; 2,000 PSI cold working pressure
- All 4" Fig. 206 threads are interchangeable with other reliable brands
- All 4" 150 LB. flanges are compatible with other reliable brands
- Longer-life in transfer connections
- Fewer maintenance issues to resolve
- Increased up-time
- Therefore greater productivity and lower costs!
Ductile iron 150 LB. flange adapters x Fig 206 hammer union:
|Part #||Size||Description||Request Quote|
|HU200400RN||4"||forged two-piece hammer nut|
* forged nut HU200400RN is necessary to assemble male adapter
Two-piece nut is installed by using Loctite® Threadlocker Red 271™ when bolting, with a bolt torque recommendation of 60 foot pounds; a second option is to weld the seams of split nut.
4" two-piece hammer union fittings
4" male adapter with two-piece hammer nut
4" female adapter
4" forged two-piece hammer nut