Figure 1502 Butt Weld 15,000 PSI CWP Hammer Unions
Coupling Type: Oil & Petroleum Couplings
Butt Weld x Butt Weld - Hammer Union - 15000 PSI CWP
Features & Benefits
- Applications include oil, gas, air, and water
- Unions conform to NACE, ISO, DNV and API standards
- Materials Conform to ASTM Grade 65-45-12, ASTM A-105 ASTM A29.
- CWP (Cold Working Pressure) is the maximum pressure at 70°F ( 21°C)
- NPT Threads Conform to ASME B1.20.1.
- Unions are completely interchangeable with competitors of like products
- Unions Conform to NACE, ISO, DNV and API Standards.
- ASTM Grade 65-45-12
- ASTM A-105
- ASTM A29
- NPT threads conform to ASME B1.20.1
- Elastomer seals are BUNA-N
CWP Rating 70°F ( 21°C)15,000 PSI
(CWP (Cold Working Pressure) is the Maximum Pressure at Ambient Temperature (70°F).)
|Part Number||Size||Weight Each|