34WH 115 PSI Hot Water Hose
- NSF 51 and 61 rated transport of potable water
- Dispensing of hot water, detergent mixes up to 200°F (94°C)
- Cleaning equipment used in restaurants, hotels, hospitals.
- Wash-down equipment used in various processing industries:
- Food processing
- Chemical, petrochemical, refining Paper
- Dishwashers, washing machines
- Chemical dispersion and control equipment
- Soaps and detergents dispensing systems
NSF 61 and NSF 51 Rated Synflex® 34WH has been approved for potable water as well as food cleaning applications. While NSF 61 approved, Synflex® 34WH is also designed for hot water and detergent mixes suitable for food processing washdown equipment.
High Temperature Applications - Synflex®34WH can be used in applications up to 200°F. Hot water and hot detergents are well suited for this hose.
Extremely Flexible - Synflex® 34WH is designed to be flexible in hand held applications.
Available in standard 3/16”, 1/4”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 1/2” ID.
Custom sizes available up to 1” ID.
Thermoplastic elastomer seamless extrusion. The tube material is listed under ANSI NSF 51 and NSF 61.
Synthetic fiber contra-helically spiraled around the tube.
Bonded seamless thermoplastic elastomer. The cover is available in gray, red, blue as well as other custom colors.
-15°F to 200°F (-20°C to 94°C)
|Part Number||Nominal I.D.||Maximum O.D.||Minimum Bend Radius||Maximum Working Pressure At Ambient Temp||Minimum
|Weight||Request a Quote|
|in||mm||in||mm||in||mm||psi||bar||psi||bar||100 ftlbs/||100 mkg/|