Application:Wireflex+ Vacuum Hose ideal for intensive commercial vacuum cleaners
WireFlex+ can be used in a wide range of applications and is particularly suited for domestic and industrial vacuum cleaners to convey gaseous, liquids and light solid media.
- Industrial wet and dry vacuum applications
- Self service carwash vacuum systems
- Portable extraction systems
- Commercial vacuum cleaners for offices, hotels, ...
- Scrubber Cleaners
- Air drying systems
Wireflex+ has many other industrial applications implying building cleanup, light and medium media extraction, fumes, etc.
Main Product Features and Benefits
WireFlex + is made from a double ply construction incorporating a high carbon steel wire helix with a flexible PVC liner and cover ply that encapsulates 18 x longitudinal and 2 x radial reinforcing yarns for additional strength and elongation resistance.
Its construction offers WireFlex + both a very high resistance, outstanding flexibility and small bend radius.
The pitch designs allows for even better flow in its operating direction.
- High Mechanical Strength & Long Service Life.
- Excellent Pressure and Vacuum Resistance.
- Good Resistance to Soaps, Bleaches, Alkalis & Acids at Low Concentrations.
- Smooth Bore – Smooth interior wall increases material flow efficiency for a faster job.
All materials used are ROHS Compliant for a better environment.
High carbon steel wire helix
PVC with 18 x longitudinal and 2 x radial reinforcing yarns
+ 23° F to +175° F at 68° F ambient
Grey or black
WireFlex+ is available with a wide range of injection moulded cuffs.
Other colors are possible under certain conditions and minimum quantities.
Special cuff development for specific applications. Contact your JGB sales representative.