Application:Wireflex MW Vacuum Hose ideal for intensive industrial application requiring chemical resistance
WIREFLEX MW can be used in a variety of applications and is particularly suited for convey gaseous, liquids and light solid media.
- Automotive demister hose
- Dump Hose for Scrubber Driers
- General Dust Extraction
- Fume Extraction
- Cable Protection in heavy duty applications requiring high flex
Main Product Features and Benefits
WIREFLEX MW is made from a single ply construction incorporating a high carbon steel wire helix with flexible PVC cover ply. Its construction offers WIREFLEX MW outstanding flexibility and small bend radius. Available with a wide range of injection moulded cuffs.
- High Mechanical Strength & long Service Life.
- Excellent Pressure & Vacuum Resistance.
- Good Chemical Resistance to Soaps, Bleaches, Alkalis & Acids at Low Concentrations.
- Light in Weight and Easy to Handle.
The Plastiflex WIREFLEX technology used in its construction provides WIREFLEX MW with a very high resistance, outstanding flexibility and small bend radius to comply with the most demanding applications.
All materials used are ROHS Compliant for a better environment.
High carbon steel wire helix
Flexible PVC cover ply
- 23° F to +175° F at + 68° F ambient
Other colors are possible under certain conditions and minimum quantities.
Special cuff development for specific applications. Contact your JGB sales representative.