Application:RECONDUCT vacuum hose, ideal for industrial vacuum cleaners
- heavy vacuum applications
- rugged industrial use
- insulation blowing
Main Product Features and Benefits
- RECONDUCT is a proven performer featuring smooth interior that assures maximum flow, all in a though, single-strand construction of polyethylene profile (LDPE). Its excellent abrasion resistance makes RECONDUCT a perfect fit for solid vacuum application like blowing insulation material.
- RECONDUCT has an excellent crush resistance and can be used for wet and dry vacuum applications.
- Plastiflex’s RECONDUCT incorporates design characteristics perfectly suited to industrial applications.
- Manufactured under stringently controlled conditions, RECON RECONDUCT DUCT hoses are ideal for medium to heavy duty applications, offering the user a lightweight, all-plastic highly flexible product without compromising the integral strength, crush resistance or durability of the hose.
Single-strand construction of polyethylene profile (LDPE)
- 40° F to + 140° F
Other colors, lengths or end fittings are available on request.
Special cuff development for specific applications. Contact your JGB sales representative.