Application:DUCTALL U2 Vacuum Hose, ideal for Light Industrial Applications
The highest quality all plastic hose designed for industrial applications for moving air, liquid and materials with suction or gravity.
- Commercial vacuum
- Industrial vacuum
- Car wash vacuum
- Carpet cleaning/extraction
- Wet/dry vacuum
- Dust and other medium-grade media
- Fume collection
Main Product Features and Benefits
DUCTALL U2 Hose is unsurpassed in maneuverability and resiliency.
DUCTALL U2 flexible hose can meet the demands of the toughest applications.
- Lightweight – Unique design eliminates the need for metal support. DUCTALL U2 utilizes the strength of the plastic itself, offering as a result a lightweight hose with toughness and amazing flexibility.
- Corrosion Resistant – DUCTALL U2 is fabricated out of Ethylene Co-Polymer (LDPE) providing an excellent resistance to most acids and alkalies.
- Crush Recovery – DUCTALL U2 springs back to its original shape when crushed or twisted.
- Smooth Bore – Its smooth interior wall reduces considerably friction to a minimum for faster, more efficient job.
- Wear Resistant – Its caps and channel construction resists scrapes and wear.
- Two-Tone color – DUCTALL U2 hose is unequaled in appearance. Its design permits the production of a two color hose.
Ethylene Co-Polymer (LDPE) Smooth Bore
-20° to +150° F (dependent upon the nature of the application)
Silver on Black
Other colors, lengths or end fittings are available on request.
Special cuff development for specific applications. Contact your JGB sales representative.
|1”||1 3/8||3 1/2”||0.17||20||10||55||Request Quote|
|1 1/4”||1 5/8||3 3/4”||0.20||20||10||55||Request Quote|
|1 1/2”||1 15/16”||4”||0.30||20||10||50||Request Quote|