Application:Condiflex ESD Vacuum Hose ideal for Dust Extraction in Explosion Hazard Environment
- Dust control
- Dust generating tools
- Dust explosion – sugar, grain etc
- Explosion hazardous situations
- OSHA compliance explosion risks
- Clean rooms
- Computer manufacturing
- Gauge and measurement rooms
- HEPA filtering requirements
- Low temperature fume extraction
Main Product Features and Benefits
CONDIFLEX is a polyethylene (LDPE) vacuum hose with low conductivity (< 1mΩ per foot), that makes it ideal for antistatic uses. It is ideal in situations where explosion risks exist. It also increases the comfort of use by avoiding static electric shocks to the user.
CONDIFLEX has an incredible crush resistance, making CONDIFLEX an excellent hose for a whole range of applications in industrial environments.
Due to its ESD (Electro Static Discharge) feature, CONDIFLEX can also be used in Commercial Floorcare, particularly where a carpet or floor surface and/or type of duct tend to develop static electricity.
- Crushproof – Will spring back to original shape after being crushed; will not kink
- Smooth Bore – Smooth interior wall increases pump efficiency.
- Wear Resistant – Cap resists wear and deterioration for longer use.
- Conductivity – Surface resistance < 1 MOhm/foot
-40 ° up to +140° F
Other colors, lengths or end fittings are available on request. Contact your JGB sales representative.