North American Fire Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
- Poly-Cord™ ring spun polyester warp yarns are combines with filament polyester filler yarns.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration..
- It is designed for Emergency Fire Protection with water pressures not exceeding 270 PSI.
- The result is a very strong, flexible "Tuff" hose with good heat and chemical resistance.
- It is designed for Emergency Fire Protection with water pressures not exceeding 270 PSI per NFPA 1961.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized adhesion system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical bond between the EPDM lining and the jacket, reduces the probability of delamination as experienced with competitive adhesive bonded rubber lines constructions.
- The hose is Made in the USA.
EPDM Rubber Lining / Polyester Single Jacket
Available in 50, 75 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|1 1/2"||P-600-S||600 PSI||300 PSI||1 3/4"||11 lbs.||Request Quote|
|2 1/2"||P-600-S||600 PSI||300 PSI||2 13/16"||21 lbs.||Request Quote|