Piranha Armor Belt Sewer Cleaning Hoses 2,500 PSI Series SAOR
- Harsh Environments - Demanding sewer cleaning environments requiring additional abrasion resistance.
- High Pressure/Abrasion - High pressure sewer cleaning applications.
Features & Advantages
- Patented Armor Belt Construction - Increases hose abrasion and cut resistance for longer service life. Greatly increased crush resistance. Provides rugged and reliable service.
- Polyolefin Tube - Provides maximum resistance to hydrolysis.
- High Tensile Synthetic Fiber Reinforcement - Contributes to low volumetric expansion and eliminates loss of strength from moisture absorption.
- Polyether-Urethane Cover - Provides fungus resistance.
- Unique Construction - All hose components are chemically bonded to maximize hose service life.
- Optional Slither® Ultra Slick Cover - Design is also available; check with factory for details.
- Factory Assemblies - All Piranha factory-assembled hoses are 100% pressure tested.
- Reel Installation - Ideal for truck and trailer mounted reels.
- Extremely durable against normal wear and tear
- Highly abrasive resistant
- Excellent cut resistance
- Greatly increased crush resistance
- Designed to be tougher and last longer
High tensile single synthetic fiber braid.
Polymer Belting - Protects reinforcement.
Abrasion resistant polyether-urethane, perforated bonded construction - materials are chemically bonded together.
Slither® Cover Version - Polyether-urethane low coefficient of friction. (Optional)
-40˚F (-40˚C) to +150˚F (+66˚C)
Contact JGB for proper fitting requirements.
Standard Lengths - 400, 500, and 600 foot rolls.
Custom Lengths - Available and made to order.
|Series Number||Nominal I.D.||Nominal O.D.||Max. Operating Pressure||Min. Burst Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight||Request Quote|