Piranha Slither Jetting/Lateral Line Hoses 5,000 PSI Series SLRD
- High Pressure Sewer Cleaning - Applications for commercial, industrial and residential.
- Tight Pipe Bends - Slick, Slither® cover affords an easier handling hose to get the job done.
- Jetting/Lateral Line - Used for jetting equipment.
Features & Advantages
- Materials - Constructed to provide rugged and reliable service under the most severe and demanding conditions.
- Yellow Color Tube - Assures the user that they are using a WASTEC designated Piranha® Hose Product.
- Seamless Thermoplastic Tube - Provides maximum resistance to hydrolysis.
- High Tensile Single or Double Synthetic Fiber Braids - Contributes to low volumetric expansion and eliminates loss of strength from moisture absorption.
- Abrasion Resistant Polyether-Urethane - Polyurethane cover provides exceptional cut, abrasion and fungus resistance.
- Slither® Cover - Cover is ultra slippery; allows hose to maneuver around and through difficult sewer bends.
- Pressure Testing - All Piranha® factory-assembled hoses are 100% pressure tested.
- Reel Installation - Ideal for truck and trailer mounts.
Yellow seamless thermoplastic
SLRD-08 has a single high tensile synthetic fiber braid.
(SLRD-04 and SLRD-06: High tensile double synthetic fiber braid.)
Slither® Cover - Abrasion resistant polyether-urethane with low coefficient of friction.
For the diameters of 1/4" and 3/8" is -40ºF (-40ºC) to +160ºF (+71ºC).
The 1/2" ID size is -40ºF (-40ºC) to +150ºF (+66ºC).
Contact JGB for proper fitting requirements.
Stock Lengths - 400, 500, and 600 foot rolls.
Custom Lengths - Available and made to order.
Jetting/Lateral Lines - Available for bulk and/or assemblies.
|Series Number||Nominal I.D.||Nominal O.D.||Max. Operating Pressure||Min. Burst Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight||Request Quote|