Piranha Slither High Pressure Sewer Cleaning Hoses 2,500 PSI Series SLSPOR
Standard high pressure hoses are available in 5 ID sizes; Piranha® SLSPOR hoses are built to provide rugged and reliable service for sewer cleaning applications.
- High Pressure Sewer Cleaning - Applications for commercial, industrial and residential.
- Tight Pipe Bends - Slick, Slither® cover affords an easier handling hose to get the job done.
Features & Advantages
- Materials - Constructed to provide rugged and reliable service under the most severe and demanding conditions.
- Yellow Color Tube - Assures the user that they are using a WASTEC designated Piranha® Hose Product.
- Polyolefin - Provides maximum resistance to hydrolysis.
- High Tensile Single Synthetic Fiber Braid - Contributes to low volumetric expansion and eliminates loss of strength from moisture absorption.
- Abrasion Resistant Polyether-Urethane - Polyurethane cover provides exceptional cut, abrasion and fungus resistance.
- Slither® Cover - Cover is ultra slippery; allows hose to maneuver around and through difficult sewer bends.
- Pressure Testing - All Piranha® factory-assembled hoses are 100% pressure tested.
- Reel Installation - Ideal for truck and trailer mounts.
High tensile single synthetic fiber braid
Abrasion resistant polyether-urethane with low coefficient of friction.
-40ºF (-40ºC) to +150ºF (+66ºC)
Contact JGB for proper fitting requirements.
Stock Lengths - 400, 500, and 600 foot rolls.
Custom Lengths - Available and made to order.
|Series Number||Nominal I.D.||Nominal O.D.||Max. Operating Pressure||Min. Burst Pressure||Min. Bend Radius||Weight||Request Quote|