North American Fire Hose
Poly-Flow 600 LDH Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Application:Attack, Supply, Relay,High Volume CAFS and Potable Water
- Poly-Cord™ ring-spun polyester warp yarns are combined with filament polyester filler yarns.
- Available either plain/uncoated “natural” white, or with our optional Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating applied to seal each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
- The Friction Fighter System™ in Poly-Flow 600 LDH™ creates an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby significantly reducing friction loss and improving flow characteristics.
- With less weight and more compactness than nitrile rubbercovered single jacket reinforced hose, Poly-Flow 600 LDH™ loads more tightly and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more pressure capability, maneuverability and flexibility.
- Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles, including, Attack, Relay and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, requiring a higher margin of safety than is possible with nitrile covered hose.
- Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Polyester Double Jacket
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
Available in 25, 50 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 100' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|4 in||PF-600-AP||600 PSI||300 PSI||4-17⁄32 in||77 lbs.||Request Quote|
|5 in||PF-600-AP||600 PSI||300 PSI||5-15⁄32 in||94 lbs.||Request Quote|