North American Fire Hose
Dura-Built 600 LDH Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Application:Attack, Supply, Relay and High Volume CAFS
- Exclusive DURA-CORD® advanced air-textured nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior toughness, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester or filament polyester warp constructions. DURA-CORD® is the registered trademark for NAFH. Fire hose sold under this brand is specifically manufactured by NAFH.
- Unique Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by ozone deterioration, and is one component in the Friction Fighter System™, creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and significantly improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized fusing system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical permanent bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket to eliminate the possibility of delamination. Other fire hose manufacturers use of adhesives to glue the lining to the inner jacket in rubber-lined construction can cause delamination issues.
- With a higher burst strength resulting from the double jacket construction, Dura-Built 600 LDH™ provides more pressure capability, as well as improved maneuverability and ease of handling than nitrile rubber-covered single jacket reinforced hose.
- Dura-Built 600 LDH™ is an extremely strong and flexible hose, with exceptional heat, abrasion, and chemical resistance.
- Designed to accomplish three separate fire fighting roles including, Attack and Supply applications as defined by NFPA 1961, as well as Relay applications, where a higher margin of safety is required than available with nitrile covered hose.
- Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards
EPDM Rubber Lining / Nylon 6-6 Double Jacket
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
Available in 25, 50 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 100' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|4 in||DB-600-LDH||600 PSI||300 PSI||4-17⁄32 in||83 lbs.||Request Quote|
|5 in||DB-600-LDH||600 PSI||300 PSI||5-15⁄32 in||94 lbs.||Request Quote|