North American Fire Hose
Dura-Flow 800™ Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Application:Attack, High Rise, CAFS and Potable Water
- Exclusive DURA-CORD® advanced, air-textured nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior toughness, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester, or filament polyester warp constructions. DURA-CORD® is the registered trademark for NAFH. Fire hose sold under this brand is specifically manufactured by NAFH.
- Unique Ultra-Shield™ high performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The Dura-Thane™ polyurethane (TPU) inner lining is extremely light weight and compact, and is a National Sanitation Foundation (NSF 60) approved material for safely conveying drinking water.
- The Friction Fighter System™ results in an extremely smooth waterway surface, significantly reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
- With less weight and reduced coil diameters, Dura-Flow 800™ folds more tightly into high rise hose packs and requires less hose bed space, while at the same time providing more maneuverability and flexibility than traditional hose types.
- The result is an extremely strong and flexible hose, with exceptional heat, abrasion, chemical and kink resistance.
- As the name implies, this product was created to provide superior durability as well as delivering exceptional flow characteristics.
- Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.
Polyurethane (TPU) Lining / Nylon 6-6 DoubleJacket
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|1 ½ in||DF-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||1 15⁄16 in||12 lbs.||Request Quote|
|1¾ in||DF-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||2 3 ⁄16 in||14 lbs.||Request Quote|
|2 in||DF-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||2½ in||17 lbs.||Request Quote|
|2½ in||DF-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||3 in||21 lbs.||Request Quote|
|3 in||DF-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||3 17⁄32 in||27 lbs.||Request Quote|