North American Fire Hose
Dura-Built 800™ Hose
Vendor: North American Fire Hose
Application:Attack and CAFS
- Exclusive DURA-CORD® advanced air-textured Nylon 6-6 continuous filament warp yarns, resulting in superior toughness, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, tear strength and heat resistance when compared to competitive nylon, spun polyester or filament polyester warp constructions.
- Unique Ultra-ShieldTM high performance polymeric coating seals each and every fiber in the bundle, further improving the abrasion resistance, reducing moisture and chemical absorption, and providing vivid color-coded identification.
- The EPDM rubber lining is unaffected by Ozone deterioration and is one component in the Friction Fighter SystemTM creating an extremely smooth waterway surface, thereby reducing friction loss and improving nozzle performance.
- The Dura-Bond™ vulcanized fusing system, which creates both a mechanical and chemical permanent bond between the EPDM lining and the inner jacket to eliminate the possibility of delamination. Other fire hose manufacturers use of adhesives to glue the lining to the inner jacket in rubber-lined construction can cause delamination issues.
- The result is an extremely strong and flexible hose with exceptional heat, abrasion, chemical and kink resistance.
- As the name implies, this product is built for durability.
- Both the hose and couplings are made in the USA, performance shall meet and exceed NFPA 1961 standards.
EPDM Rubber Lining / Nylon 6-6 Double Jacket
Contact JGB for proper fitting recommendation and coupling procedure.
Available in 50 and 100 foot lengths
|HOSE SIZE||SPECIFICATION NUMBER||ACCEPTANCE TEST PSI||SERVICE TEST PSI||BOWL SIZE||WEIGHT PER 50' UNCPLD||Request a Quote|
|1 in||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||17⁄16 in||11 lbs.||Request Quote|
|1½ in||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||115⁄16 in||16 lbs.||Request Quote|
|1¾ in||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||23 ⁄16 in||18 lbs.||Request Quote|
|2 in||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||27 ⁄16 in||22 lbs.||Request Quote|
|2½ in||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||3 in||26 lbs.||Request Quote|
|3 in||DB-800||800 PSI||400 PSI||317⁄32 in||33 lbs.||Request Quote|