Tigerflex / Series MILK LT Food Grade PVC Liquid Suction Hose
Sanitary Food Grade
Sub Type: .
PVC Food Hose
MILK-LT™ Series Low Temperature Food Grade PVC Liquid Suction Hose
- Food grade liquids such as potable water, beer, wine and juice
- Ice transfer
- Milk and dairy product transfer
- Water suction - standard duty
NOTE: Service life may vary depending on operating conditions and type of material being conveyed.
Features and Advantages
- Precision Controlled ID and OD Dimensions - Facilitates insertion of sanitary fittings.
- Food Grade Materials - Hose complies with applicable FDA(03) and 3-A(01) requirements. Hose approved by USDA(11) for use in meat and poultry plants.
- "Cold-Flex" Materials - Hose remains flexible in severe sub-zero temperatures.
- Transparent Construction - "See-the-flow." Allows for visual confirmation of material flow.
- Smooth Outer Cover - Provides increased pressure rating and smooth surface for banding.
Rigid PVC helix
-40 to 150 ºF
-40 to +65 ºC
Actual service temperature range is application-dependent.
3A - Material approved by 3-A Sanitary Standards, Inc. for multi-use plastic materials, number: 20-25, as product contact surfaces in equipment for production, processing and handling of milk and milk products
BSE/TSE - The majority of the raw materials used in Kuriyama s formulations are not manufactured or derived from materials of animal origin. Nor do Kuriyama s products come into contact with materials of animal origin during processing. The suppliers of raw materials have assured Kuriyama their compounds exceed the relevant European Guidance on minimizing the Risk of Transmitting Animal Spongiform Encephalophy Agents Via Human and Veterinary Medical Products.
FDA - Material conforms to CFR title 21, parts 170-199.
RoHS - The product complies with the requirements of the EU directive 2002/95/EC which is on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
USDA - Hose approved by the US Department of Agriculture for use in federally inspected meat and poultry plants.