Tigerflex Tiger SD TSD Series EPDM Fabric Reinforced Suction & Discharge Hose
- Wet or dry suction and discharge applications
- Dry and liquid fertilizers
- Agricultural chemicals
- Light abrasives
- Grains, seeds
- Water transfer and discharge
- Marine liquid waste
- Construction, industrial, mining applications
- Water jetting leader hose
Features and Benefits
- Extremely flexible and durable!
- Special yarn-reinforced proprietary design results in the most superior combination of flexibility and durability!
- Tiger™-SD is 23% more flexible than even Tiger™ Green and Tiger™ Yellow!
- Use for both Suction & Discharge (SD) applications
– Specially designed with yarn reinforcement to handle both suction, and higher pressure discharge applications.
- Black flexible EPDM rubber with black polyethylene helix construction.
- Superior EPDM compounds – Tigerflex™ uses only the best available materials for superior hose chemical resistance, flexibility, and durability.
- Weather resistant exterior – highly resistant to UV and weather extremes.
- Lightweight – easy to handle and transport.
- Specially designed abrasion resistant helix – designed to slide easily over rough surfaces and around objects... makes hose easier to handle and work with.
- Smooth bore construction – eliminates material build-up inside.
- Convoluted cover design – keeps hose flexible for easier handling and durability.
NOTE: Service life may vary depending on operating conditions and type of material being conveyed.
Polyester fabric reinforcement and polyethylene helix
-40°F (-40°C) to 160°F (+71°C)
Actual service temperature range is application-dependent.
|Series||Approx. Nominal||Working Pressure (PSI)||Vacuum Rating (Inches Hg)||Min. Bend Radius||Approx. Wt.||Request Quote|
|ID (in)||ID (mm)||OD (in)||OD (mm)||68°F||104°F||68°F||104°F||@68°F||lbs/ft.|